Table of Contents
Roadrunner email is a popular email service used by many Android users. However, at times, users may encounter a “No Internet Connection” error while using the app. This error can be frustrating and can prevent users from accessing their emails. In this article, we will provide a troubleshooting guide to help fix the issue of Roadrunner email Error on Android devices.
Having a stable internet connection is crucial for email usage. Without a stable connection, users may experience delays in sending and receiving emails, or may not be able to access their emails at all. Therefore, it is important to diagnose and fix any issues related to internet connectivity to ensure smooth email usage.
Fix the Roadrunner email Error on Android Devices
Step 1: Check the internet connection
The first step to fixing the “No Internet Connection” error on Roadrunner email on Android devices is to check your internet connection. Follow these steps:
- Ensure that your device is connected to the internet. Check the Wi-Fi or mobile data connection on your device and ensure that it is enabled.
- Test your Internet speed to ensure it is sufficient for email usage. Several websites and apps can help you test your internet speed, such as Speedtest.net or Google’s Internet Speed Test. Make sure that your internet speed is sufficient for email usage.
If your internet connection is weak or unstable, you may experience issues with sending and receiving emails on Roadrunner email. In such cases, try moving closer to your Wi-Fi router, resetting your router or modem, or contacting your internet service provider to address any issues with your internet connection. Once your internet connection is stable, move on to the next step in the troubleshooting guide.
Step 2: Check email settings
The next step to fixing the Roadrunner email Error on Android Devices is to check your email settings. Follow these steps:
- Open the Roadrunner email app on your Android device.
- Navigate to the settings menu and select the “Accounts” option.
- Select your Roadrunner email account from the list of accounts.
- Verify that the email settings on your device are correct. Make sure that your email address, password, and other settings are entered correctly.
Confirm that the incoming and outgoing server settings are properly configured. Check that the server’s name, port number, and security settings are set to the correct values. You can find these settings on Roadrunner’s website or by contacting their customer support.
Step 3: Clear cache and data
The next step to fixing the “No Internet Connection” error on Roadrunner email on Android devices is to clear the cache and data for the Roadrunner email app. Follow these steps:
- Go to your device’s settings and select the “Apps & notifications” option.
- Find the Roadrunner email app and select it.
- Select the “Storage” option and then select “Clear cache” and “Clear data.”
- Reboot your device to see if the issue is resolved.
Clearing the cache and data for the Roadrunner email app can help fix any temporary issues or glitches that may be causing the “No Internet Connection” error. Rebooting your device after clearing the cache and data can help ensure that any changes take effect. If the issue persists after clearing the cache and data, move on to the next step in the troubleshooting guide.
Step 4: Update the app
The next step to fixing the “No Internet Connection” error on Roadrunner email on Android devices is to check for any available updates for the Roadrunner email app. Follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for the Roadrunner email app.
- If an update is available, click on the “Update” button.
- Install the updates and see if the issue is resolved.
Step 5: Contact Roadrunner support
If the above steps do not work, contact Roadrunner support for further assistance, Roadrunner support customer support number is- (877) 386-7565
To summarize, start by checking your internet connection and ensuring that it is stable and sufficient for email usage. Then, check your email settings to make sure that they are correctly configured. If the issue persists, clear the cache and data for the Roadrunner email app and reboot your device. Finally, check for any available updates for the app and install them if necessary.