How To Delete RR Email Instead of Archiving It On iOS?
Do you often find yourself archiving RR emails on your iOS device instead of deleting them permanently? It can be frustrating to have to constantly go through your archived emails to find the ones you really need. Fortunately, there’s a way to delete RR emails instead of just archiving them. In this article, we’ll show you how to delete RR email instead of archiving it on iOS.
Step-by-Step Guide to Deleting RR Email on iOS:
Follow these easy steps to permanently delete RR emails on your iOS device:
- Open the Mail app on your iOS device.
- Swipe left on the email you want to delete.
- Tap the red “Delete” button that appears on the right side of the screen.
- Confirm that you want to delete the email by tapping “Delete Message.”
Note: If you want to delete multiple emails at once, tap “Edit” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, select the emails you want to delete, and then tap “Delete” at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you’ve deleted the email, it will be moved to the “Deleted Items” folder. To permanently delete the email from your device and server, you need to empty this folder.
- To do this, go to the “Deleted Items” folder, tap “Edit” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, and then tap “Delete All” at the bottom of the screen.
- Confirm that you want to permanently delete the emails by tapping “Delete.”
Congratulations! You’ve successfully deleted the RR email instead of archiving it on your iOS device.
Archiving emails can be helpful, but it can also clutter up your inbox and make it difficult to find important messages. By learning how to delete RR email instead of archiving it on iOS, you can free up storage space on your device and ensure that your inbox is organized and easy to navigate. Follow the step-by-step guide we’ve provided, and don’t forget to empty your “Deleted Items” folder to permanently remove the emails from your device and server.
Can I recover deleted RR emails?
No, once you’ve permanently deleted RR emails, you won’t be able to recover them. Make sure you really want to delete them before you do.
Will deleting RR emails free up storage space on my device?
Yes, deleting emails will free up storage space on your device. However, if you’re running low on storage space, you may want to consider deleting other files or apps as well.
Will delete RR emails on my iOS device and also delete them from the server?
Yes, deleting RR emails on your iOS device will also delete them from the server. This means that you won’t be able to access these emails on any other devices.
We Support For:-
Roadrunner Technical Support
Roadrunner Email Support
Time Warner Email Support
Roadrunner Email Help
Roadrunner Customer Service
Roadrunner Support Phone Number
Roadrunner Phone Number
Roadrunner Support Number
Roadrunner Support Telephone Number